Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 22 - Cafe Pajaro Blend Coffee

The thing about buying coffee at Trader Joe’s is, we can NEVER remember which ones we like…  There are quite a few to choose from, and I normally remember which we have BOUGHT at some point when I see the labels, but not which ones are GOOD.  This was the first time for us trying this one – the Café Pajaro Blend.  It is billed as organic, fair trade, Arabica, extra dark roast, and full bodied (yeah, yeah, I like my coffee like I like my men, full bodied.  Ba-dum-bum – I’m here all week…).

Here's the can - Cafe Pajaro Blend
I would describe this coffee as GOOD.  Not, “Knock your socks off, amazing, OMG I can’t believe I am drinking something this good” but fine.  No bitterness.  Quite rich.  And yes, as the label touts, “full bodied”.  A nice way to start the day.
Cafe Pajaro price tag

Ahhh, still my "morning hair do" while sipping some
 Cafe Pajaro Blend coffee












We have a cheap bean grinder at home so always buy beans.  If you do not have a grinder, Trader Joe’s will sweetly let you use theirs.  J

Price – $7.99

Rating – 3.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment