Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day 59 - Hummus with freshly ground Horseradish

First, let me tell you that Trader Joe’s has a GREAT selection of hummus.  Secondly, let’s just be honest that THIS particular hummus is not their best.  It’s ok, but it is not fabulous.  And when there are so many other hummus choices on the shelf, why not go for fabulous??

It's hummus.  It's horseradish.  It's meh.

Good price, but so are the others next to it on the shelf
For my sweetie, this was too horseradish-y.  For me, it was a bit “meh”.  So for neither of us, was it “knock your socks off we simply must buy that again”.  If you are a huge horseradish fan you might find it fun to get your fix mixed with hummus, but for the rest of us, pick a different hummus. 

Price - $1.99

Rating – 2.75

1 comment:

  1. Tasted like an old shoe. I was hoping for a wasabi-type kick in taste. I am not impressed.

    ReplyDelete