Monday, February 16, 2015

Day 47 - Organic Fair Trade Five Country Espresso Blend

The label describes this coffee as “Strong, Rich, and Well Balanced” (much like I would describe my ideal mate, now that I think about it…) .  I would say they hit the nail on the head – though “strong” might need to be in bold.  

A bold, strong coffee
This is a nice coffee.  It has a rich flavor, and though it can be a bit bitter, is a good way to start the day.  As mentioned in a previous coffee review, Trader Joe’s stores have a bean grinder so if you do not have one at home, you can grind right there in the store (wait, that didn’t come out right…  I mean, you can grind your BEANS right there in the store).  They have many different coffees to choose from, I say make this one that you try.

Five Country Espresso Blend in action


Price – $7.99

Rating – 3.75

No comments:

Post a Comment