Thursday, April 30, 2015

Day 120 - Lavender Hand and Body Lotion

I rarely buy toiletry items at Trader Joe’s, but because of this blog have started trying them.  And I have not always been met with great results…  (See Day 89 – Head to Toe Moisturizing Balm…)  But after that minor fiasco I got back up on the horse and I am glad I did!  This lotion is really nice.

Because it is lavender, and because I have previously been led to believe that lavender is a scent which relaxes you (or is it makes you sleepy??), I have been using this lotion only at bed time.  I have put some on my feet and hands every night the past few weeks. 

The SCENT is the most amazing part.  It smells so good!  The lavender scent is strong but not overpowering.  The description on the bottle says it has sunflower and lemon, too, and the lemon might be what gives it a bit of a “zing” in the scent.  I really like it.

Pretty bottle, terrific scent, and a great feel!
It also feeeeels nice.  It goes on easily and leaves my skin smooth and silky but not at all greasy.  Since I was going to write this review I just put some on my hands (I know!  In the middle of the day!  I hope I don’t fall asleep…) .  But my point is (and I do have one) – my hands are not slimy at all!  I am tapping away on my keyboard without fear of getting grease on my laptop.

Oh – I should also point out that the lotion dispenses very nicely.  I have had other lotions that are hard to get out of the bottle, but this has a very good pump. 

This product is good all around.  I will buy more when this bottle is empty.

Price – $4.99

Rating – 5

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete