Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day 119 - Fair Trade Organic Bolivian Blend (coffee)

Gosh, this is like the 4th Trader Joe’s coffee I have reviewed on this blog this year, and I still have not found the PERFECT cup (see coffee reviews on day 73, day 47, and day 22 – and wouldn’t ya know, the one we liked the best was a SEASONAL ITEM so you can only get it around the holidays!).   I KNOW we have bought one there that was quite good, but which one was it???

The search for the most delicious Trader Joe's coffee continues...
This one bills itself as “sweet, caramel flavor, medium body”.  I would add “bitter”.  It is fair trade and organic, so those are pluses.  But it just does not hit the perfect coffee sweet spot that I am searching to find.   I mean, it will do to wake you up in the morning, but it won’t make you sing and dance, know what I mean? 

Sign doesn't say "bitter"...  Not that I'm bitter about that.
I will continue trying the other cans of Trader Joe’s coffee beans until I find the best one.  Keep your eye out for more coffee reviews! 

Price -$7.99

Rating – 3.25

3 comments:

  1. Sorry but I disagree. I LOVE this coffee almost as much as I love Tim Hortons. That's just where my taste buds are at. Now if you want to discuss a good London Dry Gin ....

    ---Mark S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) How about instead of DISCUSSING the gin, we just DRINK IT?? Ahhh, gin....

      Delete
    2. :) How about instead of DISCUSSING the gin, we just DRINK IT?? Ahhh, gin....

      Delete