Saturday, October 1, 2016

Pumpkin Body Butter: WARNING, IT IS BACK!

It's that time of year again.

It is AUTUMN, when all things Trader Joe's turn PUMPKIN, even the body butter.  But please, learn from my mistake.  I tried it last year, I took one for the team.  Here is the review (the product got a higher review than it should have solely because of the good PACKAGING, packaging I am not even sure it HAS anymore since the follow-up body butters at Trader Joe's didn't):

Pumpkin Body Butter Review

Unless you want to walk around this fall smelling like a Thanksgiving candle, just don't do it - don't buy this body butter.

It's baaaaack....
Oh, I am sure there are some die hard fans out there going, "YESSSS - THE PUMPKIN BODY BUTTER IS BACKKKK!", but I ain't one of 'em.

Bleck.

You have been warned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment