Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Pumpkin Body Butter - THIS YEAR'S WARNING

It's that time of year!!!

Pumpkin season at Trader Joe's is here!
Yes, it is time for my annual warning:
Pumpkin Body Butter has hit the shelves
Trader Joe's Pumpkin Body Butter is gross!!!

Take my advice - steer clear!
If you are into pumpkin, go crazy, buy all the other pumpkin merch at TJ's.  But for heaven's sake, unless you want to walk around smelling like a Thanksgiving table decoration, do not buy TRADER JOE'S PUMPKIN BODY BUTTER.  :)

Here is the link to my original review of it:  Pumpkin Body Butter Review October 2015

And here is the link to last year's warning:  Pumpkin Body Butter 2016

2 comments:

  1. This blows my mind. I love this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a really polarizing product. You either LOVE it or you HATE it...

      Delete