Friday, March 6, 2015

Day 65 - Mountain Spring Water

Water is water, right?  I try to avoid buying bottled water – I feel so wasteful with the plastic bottle and all.  But there are times when a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do, and some hotel water tastes yucky, so a bottle is needed!!  (There are other times, of course, when buying bottled water can be done guilt-free, but the hotel excuse was the one with which I justified this purchase…) 

But seriously, not ALL bottled water tastes good.  Take Evian - sure, it looks pretty and the name is fancy, but it tastes all baking-soda-ish!  This was the first time I tried Trader Joe’s bottled water, and it was good.  It was fresh, clean, clear, and most importantly, water-y.

Yup - it is bottled water
I don’t buy a lot of bottled water so I am not sure how the price compares with other brands the same size.  But I can say that I was happy with my purchase and chug, chug, chugged that bottle of water.

Price - .69 cents
Rating – 3.5 (would be higher but, ya know, the whole guilt thing over buying a plastic bottle of water…)


No comments:

Post a Comment